Last update on the Horse Back Riding Event THIS Sunday May 28, 2017 from 12:00 noon to 3 pm – MUST bring BIKE HELMET.
1. Please see below the names of the children that I have as having been registered and paid. If your child name is NOT on the list please contact scouter Paola at paolafairey
2. Feed the children BEFORE the event. There will not be any lunch or snacks provided.
3. Dress the children appropriately. The event is at a FARM, with real life animals, mosquitoes, etc. This means the children may get dirty! Please have them wear long pants, closed toe shoes, the cub shirt and necker.
4. Please protect the children from the elements: wear a hat, sun screen, mosquito repellent.
5. MUST bring Bike helmet!!
6. Don’t forget the water bottles
7. Please sign in and sign your children with Scouter Paola, and make sure you arrive 15 minutes earlier and pick up the kids on time, so everyone can go home on time too.
The children will be going through 5 different stations and learning the basics about horse back riding.
Looking forward to a great event!
Location: A&T Equestrian Center – 4615 – 190 St, Surrey
Date: Sunday May 28, 2017
Time: 12:00-3:00 pm
Join us for a fun equine adventure! We will take an in depth look at the requirements of horse care. Beavers will have a hands lessons on grooming, tacking, feeding, handling and riding. This field trip lasts 2 to 2.5 hours. Bike helmets are required.
The site is in Surrey, so please make sure you arrange for transportation with other parents if required.
Parents can observe their children from a viewing site.
Cost $38. However, thanks to the Fundraising subsidies the cost for Beavers is $20 dollars.
We expect to see the following Beavers: