Online Registration for Scouts
- May 1-May 14 – Priority Registration for returning Beavers and Beavers Moving Up To Cubs. Early Registration Fee is in effect.
- May 15-June 30 – Early Registration opens to the public.
- July onward – Regular Registration Fees in effect.
You can guarantee your spot by becoming a weekly volunteer with the group.
How to Register for Beaver Scouts
1. Log In to Myscouts.ca
2. Find our Group
Our Scout Group Name is 1st Southwest (1SW)
☑ Beaver Scouts are boys and girls 5-7 years old (Kindergarten-Grade 2). We meet on Thursdays from 6:30-7:30pm.
Cub Scouts are boys and girls 8-10 years old (Grade 3-5). They meet on Tuesdays from 7-8:30pm.
3. Fill out the online registration form.
2. Make your payment online. Payment methods are Debit (except CIBC) or Credit. If you have neither credit or debit please contact Scouter Rosie.
Low Income Families may apply for subsidy through Scouts Canada’s No One Left Behind Program. Read this for more information.
Our active Scouting Year is from September to Mid-June. In August you will receive an email from 1swbeavers (at) gmail (dot) com with information about our group’s start date and a survey to fill out to tell us about your child. You will also receive an email from Scoutstracker, our event & badge management system.
Any Time you can come to this blog for information or email 1SWbeavers (at) gmail (dot) com.